Simon L Rydin Myerson
I'm a postdoc in the number theory group at University College London. My research is in analytic number theory, including the circle method and other approaches to Diophantine problems.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 2 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 25 '18 at 15:33
Top network posts
- 15 How can a mathematician handle the pressure to discover something new?
- 11 Upper bounds for lattice points in orbits, and representations of binary quadratic forms
- 10 Is starting a sentence with "Let" acceptable in mathematics/computer science/engineering papers?
- 6 Can the "Bisector" be represented by a holomorphic function?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 25 '18