Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 55 Is there an academic word that means "to split hairs over"?
- 34 How to distinguish bars of chocolate from candy bars?
- 31 Puzzling verbal analogy
- 29 Idiom for a situation or event that makes one poor or even poorer?
- 17 If I farm, I'm a farmer. But if I guard, I'm a guard?
- 17 Why would you say "it changed me" instead of "it changed myself" here?
- 16 How macabre is a graveyard?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.