I am a research electrical engineer at CEMWorks Inc. My current interests are in computational electromagnetics, in particular, frequency-domain integral equation solvers, fast direct methods, parallel algorithms, high-performance computing, and inverse problems. I enjoy investigating meshing algorithms as well as the general computational geometry problems.
Programming: C++, Python, Fortran, bash, Matlab
Technologies: OpenMP, MPI, TBB
IDE/Math: CLion, emacs, MS Visual Studio, Mathcad
Libraries/Software: LAPACK/Intel MKL, Eigen, GMSH, ParaView, Valgrind
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Member for 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 3 at 7:17
- Computational Science♦ 5.5k 5.5k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Academia 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 671 671 1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 248 248 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Area 51 171 171 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 30 How to know I have done enough work in one semester?
- 29 Good examples of "two is easy, three is hard" in computational sciences
- 22 Is it possible to have a career in SciComp without contributing to arms research?
- 12 How to directly compute the inverse of an ill-conditioned dense matrix
- 11 Good examples of "two is easy, three is hard" in computational sciences
- 9 Order of operations, numerical algorithms
- 9 How far can I go when requesting presentational changes in a review?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.