- Cross Validated♦ 23.8k 23.8k 77 gold badges5656 silver badges190190 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 748 748 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 291 291 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Data Science 151 151 77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 140 140 1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 140 How to deal with perfect separation in logistic regression?
- 64 What is the benefit of breaking up a continuous predictor variable?
- 42 Updating the Hot Network Questions List - now with a bit more network and a little less "hotness"!
- 35 Why is a Bayesian not allowed to look at the residuals?
- 27 Does down-sampling change logistic regression coefficients?
- 25 Logistic Regression - Error Term and its Distribution
- 24 Does a confidence interval actually provide a measure of the uncertainty of a parameter estimate?
- View more network posts →