Scortchi - Reinstate Monica
For anyone wondering why I've changed my user-name: see https://stats.meta.stackexchange.com/questions/5783/reinstate-monica & links. If Stack Exchange think the summary dismissal of an elected moderator pour encourager les autres is going to work, they can think again.
Not only did SE sack Monica, but they smeared her in the press. To support her legal action against SE's defamation go here.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jun 16 '20 at 14:32
- Cross Validated♦ 26.9k 26.9k 77 gold badges7575 silver badges241241 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.1k 3.1k 1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 290 290 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Data Science 151 151 99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 150 150 1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 162 How to deal with perfect separation in logistic regression?
- 79 What is the benefit of breaking up a continuous predictor variable?
- 44 Updating the Hot Network Questions List - now with a bit more network and a little less "hotness"!
- 44 The new moderator agreement is now live for moderators to accept across the network
- 37 Logistic Regression - Error Term and its Distribution
- 37 Why is a Bayesian not allowed to look at the residuals?
- 32 Does down-sampling change logistic regression coefficients?
- View more network posts →