Scortchi - Reinstate Monica
For anyone wondering why I've changed my user-name: see https://stats.meta.stackexchange.com/questions/5783/reinstate-monica & links. If Stack Exchange think the summary dismissal of an elected moderator pour encourager les autres is going to work, they can think again.
Not only did SE sack Monica, but they smeared her in the press. To support her legal action against SE's defamation go here.
Member for 7 years, 4 months
3 profile views
Last seen Nov 18 '19 at 7:42
- Cross Validated♦ 24.9k 24.9k 77 gold badges6161 silver badges206206 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.1k 2.1k 1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 291 291 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Data Science 151 151 99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 150 150 1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 151 How to deal with perfect separation in logistic regression?
- 66 What is the benefit of breaking up a continuous predictor variable?
- 43 Updating the Hot Network Questions List - now with a bit more network and a little less "hotness"!
- 35 Why is a Bayesian not allowed to look at the residuals?
- 29 Does down-sampling change logistic regression coefficients?
- 29 Logistic Regression - Error Term and its Distribution
- 26 Checking in with "*Monica*" users
- View more network posts →