Pikachu the Parenthesis Wizard
What's on Pikachu's mind today?
Writing Stack Exchange deserves to graduate. If you disagree with that, just look here. There have been many other sites that ended up graduating with significantly worse statistics than Writing.SE. (examples: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20).
I'm Pikachu the Parenthesis Wizard, formerly a purple wizard and watermelon wizard, and currently a non-curly, non-square, non-triangular, regular curved bracket. Also the exact opposite of Sonic, the partial exact opposite of Shadow Wizard, and the superior form of Kirby. Finally, Pikachu the Parenthesis Wizard has the magic abilities to eat function calls, overuse bold formatting, and modify a
const int. Finally finally, I am the two and only proud tracker of the 👾 tag badge on a site that loves
Are waffles alive?
OF COURSE WAFFLES ARE ALIVE! The 100% real photograph below is absolute proof of this.
Where the sidewalk ends
Member for 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 10 at 0:08
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.1k 6.1k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 88 gold badges1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Area 51 430 430 11 gold badge11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 270 270 1818 bronze badges
- Astronomy 171 171 1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 32 What is the difference between NULL and __null in C++?
- 26 Is this possible to remove a moderator status tag if I change my question?
- 22 Is it spam to serial-edit posts related to your product?
- 21 Suggestions for Winter Bash 2019
- 21 Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara
- 18 Why do you need 250 reputation to view close votes on your own posts, but you can always see delete/undelete votes?
- 16 Show off your hats! (2018 edition)
- View more network posts →