Pikachu the Purple Wizard
Writing SE deserves to graduate. If you disagree with that, just look here. There have been many other sites with significantly worse statistics, but still ended up graduating. (examples: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20).
Please support Graphing Calculator 3D and Operations Research and Analytics. We really need more users to commit to both proposals if they're going to go to beta. Any and all help is sincerely appreciated.
I'm Pikachu the Purple Wizard, the angryish blueberry pie form of Pikachu who can magically summon lightning, anything purple, and Shog9. Also the exact opposite of Sonic and the superior form of Kirby. Finally, Pikachu the Purple Wizard has the magic abilities to eat purple cupcakes, overuse bold formatting, and modify a
const int. Finally finally, I am the two and only proud tracker of the 👾 tag badge on a site that loves
Wondering why my Arqade profile is hidden? See https://meta.stackexchange.com/questions/324439
Yeter van Coffin F36.5
Member for 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 12 at 22:35
Top Network Posts
- 32 C++ NULL vs __null
- 26 Is this possible to remove a moderator status tag if I change my question?
- 22 Is it spam to serial-edit posts related to your product?
- 21 Suggestions for Winter Bash 2019
- 18 Why do you need 250 reputation to view close votes on your own posts, but you can always see delete/undelete votes?
- 18 Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara
- 16 Is there a way for a Moderator to allow known users with low reputation to post more than one question per 20 or 40 minutes?
- View more network posts →