- Mathematics 11.4k 11.4k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Academia 5.3k 5.3k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 996 996 55 gold badges1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 622 622 22 gold badges66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 587 587 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 63 Should I include funny pictures in my slides?
- 48 Visit to a different university - is it OK to bring my girlfriend along?
- 46 Is it bad manners to mark your territory?
- 40 How generous should I be with citations?
- 34 An English idiom for "solve a problem that has been solved"?
- 33 Is Wolfram wrong about unique 3-colorability, or am I just confused?
- 28 Why is Sauron always portrayed as being stronger than Gandalf?
- View more network posts →