Top network posts
- 83 Are randomly-generated passwords starting with "a" less secure?
- 77 Reusing passwords that can possibly never be cracked
- 71 Is open-sourcing the code of a webapp not recommended?
- 55 How do US government agencies open their email attachments?
- 46 Is it illegal to infringe copyright if your boss or your client ordered you to do it?
- 38 Why is Gbt3fC79ZmMEFUFJ a weak password?
- 36 Is it possible to detect 100% of SQLi with a simple regex?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.