Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
15 profile views
Last seen Jan 1 '14 at 8:59
Top network posts
- 53 The dark dot in your eye
- 23 Meaning of "medicine bringeth double care when the malady is past cure"
- 18 Meaning and etymology of "Hat-trick" and "Brace"
- 16 The meaning of the English idiom "pot calling the kettle black"
- 15 What do we call people who go to the gym?
- 14 One word for someone who doesn't care about anything
- 13 Single word for "never fails"
- View more network posts →