- Stack Overflow 4.1k 4.1k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 261 261 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 259 259 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Computer Science 123 123 55 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 103 103 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 36 Why can the Monad interface not be declared in Java?
- 29 How do I convert a String to an int in Java?
- 27 What's the equivalent of Alt-left/right arrow key like Eclipse in IntelilJ?
- 20 Why does BufferedInputStream copy a field to a local variable rather than use the field directly
- 17 Why do some languages need semicolons?
- 16 Why should I use "functional operations" instead of a for loop?
- 15 Calling super Method within Anonymous Class
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 17 '20