As an experienced developer and manager with a track record in streamlining content production processes and with an interest in managing and visualising data, information and content, I’m on a constant mission to find ways of improving user experience for both system users and end-users of a product.
I've been a project manager, a manager and a leader for a highly skilled team of nine. In addition to my developer and management experience, I’m an excellent communicator with editorial experience and knowledge of tailoring content to the right audiences.
I'm an avid user of D3.js for creating visualisations -- something I've gradually been trying to introduce to my workplace too, both for internal metrics and for improved end-user experience.
I keep a blog at guypursey.com.
I write, I read, I eat and socialise, I play board games, and I follow the football.
Top network posts
- 27 What is the difference between 'can', 'could', 'may' and 'might'?
- 24 What are the differences between Mustache.js and Handlebars.js?
- 14 How can I compare my local forked repository with changes that may have been made to the original?
- 13 When did all browsers start supporting the String.replace(regexp, replacement_function)?
- 11 How can I compare my local forked repository with changes that may have been made to the original?
- 8 Should “two weeks vacation” be written “two weeks’ vacation” with a possessive apostrophe?
- View more network posts →