I am a writer who enjoys writing YA/Teen Fiction Horror, Paranormal and Mystery/Thriller novels and short stories. You can find my works on Wattpad under the username: DawnKelli. My biggest writing accomplishment is winning the 2017 Watty Award on Wattpad in the Newcomer category for my YA horror short story, The Masked Murderer.
Top network posts
- 18 I wrote a scene that the majority of my readers loved. How do I get back to that place while writing my new book?
- 16 Does every chapter have to "blow the reader away" so to speak?
- 11 How can I write a panicked scene without it feeling like it was written in haste?
- 6 How can I add depth to my story or how do I determine if my story already has depth?
- 5 How can I become better at formulating my feedback when critiquing a writer's work as beta reader?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.