I'm a high school student interested in engineering and its energy related applications. I find mechanical engineering particularly intriguing and I like to spend my spare time developing the ideas that I have. Studying mathematics is a recently acquired hobby of mine. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to collaborate on a project.
New York, NY, USA
Member for 1 year, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 12 '19 at 18:46
Top network posts
- 41 Why do textbooks often include the solutions to odd or even numbered problems but not both?
- 24 Are hand made posters acceptable in Academia?
- 7 Can all trigonometric expressions be written in terms of sine and cosine?
- 7 Algebraic proof that two statements of the fundamental theorem of algebra are equivalent
- 6 Why are rational functions called "rational"?
- 5 Can the Riemann Explicit Formula be used to find prime numbers?
- 5 Integral calculus analog to the difference quotient
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 12 '19