Love coding, but am a total dunce at it so far. That's honestly why I'm here.
Member for 1 year, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 17 '19 at 13:51
- Puzzling 8.9k 8.9k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Chess 1.9k 1.9k 66 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 444 444 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Arqade 434 434 44 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 291 291 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 A Checkmate of Dubious Legality
- 24 "Murder!", said the knight
- 23 My Friend James
- 23 Why are the Code of Conduct changes received so negatively, and what can / could have been done to change that?
- 22 Starry Knight, or Crazy Heights
- 21 Why does Lichess only tell me my "inaccuracies", "mistakes", and "blunders", and not e.g. my "brilliancies"?
- 21 The Game of the Century - why didn't Byrne take the rook after he forked Fischer?
- View more network posts →