Love coding, but am a total dunce at it so far. That's honestly why I'm here.
Member for 2 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 17 '19 at 13:51
- Puzzling 8.9k 8.9k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Chess 2k 2k 77 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 444 444 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Arqade 434 434 44 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 301 301 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 A Checkmate of Dubious Legality
- 24 "Murder!", said the knight
- 23 My Friend James
- 23 Why are the Code of Conduct changes received so negatively, and what can / could have been done to change that?
- 22 Starry Knight, or Crazy Heights
- 21 The Game of the Century - why didn't Byrne take the rook after he forked Fischer?
- 20 Why does Lichess only tell me my "inaccuracies", "mistakes", and "blunders", and not e.g. my "brilliancies"?
- View more network posts →