Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.2k 1.2k 1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 917 917 44 gold badges99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- History 417 417 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Bicycles 195 195 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 29 What's wrong with "Most people in the country would like to own their house some day."?
- 19 Has any error ever been found in Euclid's elements?
- 18 Isn't there any positive legacy of the Mongolian occupation in Russia?
- 18 Difference between "if + present, will + infinitive" and "if + present, would + infinitive"
- 15 (Co)homology theory and electrical circuit
- 11 Is "Whom did you give the book?" ungrammatical?
- 10 My proof of "the set of diagonalizable matrices is Zariski-dense in $M_n(\mathbb F)$".
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.