Pronounce it "P. Henry," if pronounce it you must. I'm a senior technical writer from the United States.
Member for 9 years
251 profile views
Last seen Dec 24 '19 at 1:46
- English Language & Usage 17.2k 17.2k 22 gold badges5555 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Super User 2.8k 2.8k 1919 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.8k 1.8k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 89 Why do people say "to be honest"?
- 54 Showing the accept rate discourages asking hard questions?
- 49 Why do Americans go 'downtown' whilst people in the UK go 'up town'?
- 48 Change spelling check language for a Document in Microsoft Word 2010
- 44 What is the proper way to write the plural of a single letter? (another apostrophe question)
- 43 What is the name of this "yawning like" movement?
- 40 How should I address a woman who serves food and drinks to passengers on a plane?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (38)
84 Nobody cares how YOU pronounce it Feb 13 '15
28 General Reference = general clairvoyance? Jun 27 '14
28 This misnegation question should not have been closed Jul 23 '14
23 Show Me the Reference! Nov 17 '14
17 Who is voting to close all these questions? Jan 17 '14
16 What the “proofreading” close reason is for Feb 17 '14