Pronounce it "P. Henry," if pronounce it you must. I'm a senior technical writer from the United States.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
252 profile views
Last seen 18 hours ago
- English Language & Usage 17.2k 17.2k 22 gold badges5555 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Super User 2.8k 2.8k 1919 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.8k 1.8k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 89 Why do people say "to be honest"?
- 54 Showing the accept rate discourages asking hard questions?
- 49 Change spelling check language for a Document in Microsoft Word 2010
- 49 Why do Americans go 'downtown' whilst people in the UK go 'up town'?
- 45 What is the proper way to write the plural of a single letter? (another apostrophe question)
- 43 What is the name of this "yawning like" movement?
- 40 How should I address a woman who serves food and drinks to passengers on a plane?
- View more network posts →