Pronounce it "P. Henry," if pronounce it you must. I'm a senior technical writer from the United States.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
244 profile views
Last seen Jul 15 at 2:46
- English Language & Usage 16.7k 16.7k 22 gold badges5353 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Super User 2.7k 2.7k 1919 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.8k 1.8k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 704 704 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 89 Why do people say "to be honest"?
- 54 Showing the accept rate discourages asking hard questions?
- 48 Change spelling check language for a Document in Microsoft Word 2010
- 48 Why do Americans go 'downtown' whilst people in the UK go 'up town'?
- 43 What is the name of this "yawning like" movement?
- 41 What is the proper way to write the plural of a single letter? (another apostrophe question)
- 40 How should I address a woman who serves food and drinks to passengers on a plane?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (38)
85 Nobody cares how YOU pronounce it Feb 13 '15
28 General Reference = general clairvoyance? Jun 27 '14
28 This misnegation question should not have been closed Jul 23 '14
23 Show Me the Reference! Nov 17 '14
17 Who is voting to close all these questions? Jan 17 '14
16 What the “proofreading” close reason is for Feb 17 '14