Top network posts
- 356 Passwords being sent in clear text due to users' mistake in typing it in the username field
- 100 Do professionals really never use a 24-70 lens?
- 98 How does the authentication in the new UK £1 coin work?
- 69 Is it safe to send clear usernames/passwords on a https connection to authenticate users?
- 58 Why are brute-force password-cracking attacks not automatically detected and thwarted?
- 58 How to report vulnerabilities without being regarded as a hacker?
- 55 How can you estimate time for tasks which primarily consist of figuring out a problem?
- View more network posts →