Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 18 '15 at 2:57
- Cross Validated 558 558 11 gold badge77 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 484 484 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Academia 447 447 11 gold badge66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 301 301 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 176 176 11 gold badge11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 41 Why is it customary to call people with doctoral degrees doctors but not people with masters degrees masters?
- 33 Is it possible to have multiple decimal points in a number?
- 27 is there a way to extend LETTERS past 26 characters e.g., AA, AB, AC...?
- 26 Grading system: Why A-F and not E?
- 21 When to use Poisson vs. geometric vs. negative binomial GLMs for count data?
- 17 Why don't we use significant digits?
- 14 How do you insert the current file name in Excel?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.