I am a PhD student in the field of Genomics.
Fields of Study
- DNA sequencing methods and technologies
- molecular evolution
- host-microbe interactions
- cool mechanisms of prokaryotic transcriptional control
- prophage excision -- Rabinovich et al. Cell. 2012 Aug 17;150(4):792-802.
- invertible promoters -- Jiang et al. Science. 2019 Jan 11;363(6423):181-187.
- liquid-liquid phase separation (not just for eukaryotes!) -- Ladouceur et al. bioRxiv 2020.03.16.994491
Favorite Questions & Answers
- How Incomplete dominance can be explained at molecular level?
- Why do Centipedes always have an odd number of pairs of legs?
[ Last edit: 27 October 2020 ]
- Biology 5.4k 5.4k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 589 589 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Puzzling 378 378 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 191 191 55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 183 183 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 A term for "it's raining while the sun is shining"
- 12 Does vaccination lead to short-term secondary infection suceptibility?
- 12 What is "irrational" drug/molecule design?
- 11 Example of a virus becoming symbiotic with an organism
- 11 Why are men more susceptible to severe COVID-19?
- 10 Will you halte zu mir?
- 10 Is sonic hedgehog a gene or a protein or both?
- View more network posts →