If something doesn't make sense -> idiom
If someone doesn't make sense -> idiot
- Why is "colonel" pronounced "kernel"?
- Why does “signature” have a “g” sound but “sign” doesn't?
- Why is 'lieutenant' pronounced with an F in British English?
- Why is the L in 'talk' silent?
- Spellings of 'utility' and 'purveyance' in Middle English
- Cellar door - the most beautiful English word?
- Why there are three different sounds for -ed?
The freedom to make my own mistakes was all I ever wanted - Mance Rayder.
Earth... I guess
Member for 1 year, 3 months
45 profile views
Last seen Jan 21 at 18:14
Top network posts
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.