Patrick T. Randolph
Patrick T. Randolph is a creative and academic writing lecturer in ESL at Western Michigan University. He and his wife, Gamze, and daughter, Aylene, and genius cat, Mr. Gable, live in Kalamazoo, MI.
Popcorn Press has published two volumes of Patrick's poetry: "Father's Philosophy" and "Empty Shoes: Poems on the Hungry and the Homeless". Both have been on Amazon's Best Seller List. All proceeds from "Empty Shoes" go to help food banks and homeless shelters around the US. He recently coauthored a book on teaching idioms to ELLs, "Cat Got Your Tongue?: Recent Research and Classroom Practices for Teaching Idioms to English Learners Around the World," (TESOL Press, 2014).
Patrick has two graduate degrees from the University of Wisconsin-Madison: Philosophy (2000) and Applied English Linguistics (2006).
Member for 6 years, 6 months
34 profile views
Last seen Feb 17 '13 at 7:15
Top network posts
- 12 The Equivalent Term for Pharmacy in the UK
- 9 Knock On Wood in the UK?
- 5 Has the contraction “you’re” finally been replaced by “your”?
- 5 "I came from Italy" or "I come from Italy"
- 5 What is the meaning of "build off of"?
- 5 Should I place "me" and "I" in the same sentence?
- View more network posts →