Lightness Races in Orbit
Pronouns: none whatsoever
My time is not free, yet I give plenty of it here without charge.
So I do expect you to have done your homework first, and I make no apology for that.
- Answers in the comments section
- "Ternary operator"
- Comma splices
Learning C++ from "competitive programming" is like learning English from a rap contest.
Also, don't be this guy:
Member for 8 years, 9 months
65 profile views
Last seen Nov 1 '18 at 15:08
- Stack Overflow 318.2k 318.2k 5959 gold badges527527 silver badges880880 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 20.8k 20.8k 55 gold badges5959 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- The Workplace 10.3k 10.3k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 10.3k 10.3k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 7.9k 7.9k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 552 What's the difference between "STL" and "C++ Standard Library"?
- 506 Iterator invalidation rules
- 477 Manager has noticed coworker's excessive breaks. Should I warn him?
- 405 Iterator invalidation rules
- 348 Iterator invalidation rules
- 314 Maintain hundreds of customized branches over master branch
- View more network posts →