- Skeptics 7.4k 7.4k 66 gold badges4242 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.7k 5.7k 2121 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2k 2k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Arqade 699 699 11 gold badge66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 106 What is the difference between "complicated" and "complex"?
- 81 Does a car with a hybrid engine and Lithium batteries pollute more than a car with conventional technology?
- 79 Do laws exist that say restaurants must serve customers who request tap water?
- 66 Are most terrorists Muslim?
- 65 After Star Trek: The Next Generation, can I skip to Voyager without watching Deep Space Nine and not get spoiled?
- 58 Why did Deanna Troi keep wearing a Starfleet uniform after Chain of Command?
- 56 Make it clearer that an answer was converted into a comment, not just deleted
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
27 Is EL&U becoming ESL? Feb 20 '11
6 Should [grammaticality] be a synonym of [grammar]? Feb 23 '11