Computer scientist and linguist. I'd like to work with reasearch in computational linguistics, but while waiting for that I do whatever programming jobs I can get. I like Perl, Prolog, C and Haskell (now I just have to learn how to use it). I can stand Java, and loathe PHP.
Member for 9 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 20 '11 at 22:14
Top network posts
- 14 When a word has both English and 'Latin' plurals, which style should I use?
- 9 Inconsistent page clearing with \includeonly
- 7 Run an OS X universal binary in 32-bit mode
- 6 Where can I find a formal grammar for the Perl programming language?
- 6 Filling space/tab separated, empty columns with 0
- 6 How to write an environment wrapping document environment
- 6 When does a mistake become standard usage?
- View more network posts →