Tom O' Bedlam
"Have I gone mad?"— "I'm afraid so, your entirely bonkers—but I'll tell you a secret, all the best people are." (Lewis Caroll)
I devote multitudinous oceans of time to Shakespeare and obsolete archaic (or even, heaven help me--arcane) words, and like a composer, who upon the hour of believing it is this moment, and this moment alone that he shall conceive his Magnum Opus, and yet never does, I shall never cease.
"We are such stuff as Dreams are made on; and Our Little Life is rounded with a Sleep."
Somewhere between Jupiter's Olympus and Dante's Inferno
Member for 1 year, 4 months
14 profile views
Last seen Jan 31 at 21:42
Top network posts
- 39 Why "Giraffe" as a name for the animal?
- 21 Deciphering two words from their Archaic spellings
- 19 Where did "humongous" first appear?
- 14 What did Dante mean by "Papè Satan, papè Satan aleppe" in the Inferno?
- 10 Were there cooks for the gods on Olympus in Greek(or Roman) Mythology
- 8 Did the word "Crocodile" have a dreadful connotation in London 1600s?
- 8 Deciphering two words from their Archaic spellings
- View more network posts →