Tom O' Bedlam
"Have I gone mad?"— "I'm afraid so, your entirely bonkers—but I'll tell you a secret, all the best people are." (Lewis Caroll)
I devote multitudinous oceans of time to Shakespeare and obsolete archaic (or even, heaven help me--arcane) words, and like a composer, who upon the hour of believing it is this moment, and this moment alone that he shall conceive his Magnum Opus, and yet never does, I shall never cease.
"We are such stuff as Dreams are made on; and Our Little Life is rounded with a Sleep."
Somewhere between Jupiter's Olympus and Dante's Inferno
Member for 6 months
7 profile views
Last seen 7 hours ago
Top network posts
- 37 Why "Giraffe" as a name for the animal?
- 19 Deciphering two words from their Archaic spellings
- 12 What did Dante mean by "Papè Satan, papè Satan aleppe" in the Inferno?
- 8 Did the word "Crocodile" have a dreadful connotation in London 1600s?
- 8 Were there cooks for the gods on Olympus in Greek(or Roman) Mythology
- 8 Deciphering two words from their Archaic spellings
- 7 What is the first mention/use of the word "America" in print in an English written/translated source
- View more network posts →