- Stack Overflow 51.5k 51.5k 99 gold badges4242 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Code Review 197 197 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 120 How to make a for loop variable const with the exception of the increment statement?
- 111 What is it called when you raise a problem and someone else makes it seem like you're entitled by bringing up something far worse?
- 58 Is using if (0) to skip a case in a switch supposed to work?
- 50 Why is an overloaded function with two arguments of type double called when passing a long long?
- 43 What are the breaking changes caused by rewritten comparison operators?
- 42 How can I better check whether two char variables are in some set of values?
- 41 Does "upset victory" mean "a victory that people are not happy about"?
- View more network posts →