I did my bachelors in electrical engineering specializing in computer networking, and finished master studies in digital communications. Currently doing medical software development.
I'm also an amateur radio operator, callsign YU1NKA/DM1NKA.
Ludwigshafen am Rhein, Germany
Member for 9 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 5 '19 at 14:23
- Electrical Engineering 21.2k 21.2k 2121 gold badges9696 silver badges171171 bronze badges
- Super User 16.5k 16.5k 1919 gold badges7070 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Academia 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 153 Why exactly can't a single resistor be used for many parallel LEDs?
- 136 Our teacher is encouraging us to use cracked software
- 88 Preventing leaking exam papers/cheating using phone cameras?
- 81 How does a computer restart itself?
- 74 What are the differences between 2.5" and 3.5" hard disks?
- 66 Grant fraud, should I bust my PhD advisor?
- 65 How to choose value of resistor in voltage divider?
- View more network posts →