(warning: I am non-native speaker)
If you downvote something, please consider explaining why, so I can learn. Thank you.
Please, do always tell me about my errors and how to correct them: you'll make my day.
The reason why I sometimes pose my "answers" in a humble rethorical interrogative fashion is that I am non-native speaker/learner, so I wish to leave space for my proposals to be debated and corrected if necessary.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 27 '14 at 15:51
- English Language & Usage 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 299 299 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 254 254 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- The Workplace 244 244 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 240 240 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 21 What do we call people who go to the gym?
- 13 #If DEBUG is ignored (VB.net or C#)
- 11 Preposition after "Good luck"
- 11 How to ask about salary range before accepting an interview?
- 9 How to react to a reviewer’s comment when he is completely right, but you do not like the consequences?
- 7 Load a (0/1) string into a bit array
- 6 One word for someone who doesn't care about anything
- View more network posts →