Consultant, developer, mentor, author, speaker. C++ and .NET, Windows 7, Sharepoint, whatever else I like.
My firm is available for online or in person mentoring, code reviews, troubleshooting and in some cases writing code for clients. If you're interested, please email me and mention you are familiar with my SO activities.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
10 profile views
Last seen Jan 14 at 22:07
Top network posts
- 454 Should I charge my client the agreed amount for the difficult tasks that I have solved by accident within few minutes?
- 436 My manager told me I should feel comfortable about telling him if I want to leave the company. Should I tell him?
- 381 The robo-approvers are killing my will to review edits
- 320 How do I deal with the "30 minutes remaining" problem?
- 298 How do I tell a love interest I'm probably too old for her?
- 250 Co-Worker quit today, boss is pretending it didn't happen. Is this weird?
- 235 How can I deal with managers that refuse to accept use of common software engineering design patterns?
- View more network posts →