There is always a cost effective and sustainable solution to every problem, it is just waiting to be found.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 18 '13 at 11:18
- Engineering 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Information Security 227 227 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 186 186 44 bronze badges
- Earth Science 161 161 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 18 Is there a method to determine the runoff for arid areas in developing countries?
- 17 Is "plastic glass" as a container a valid expression?
- 17 Why is "pineapple" in English but "ananas" in all other languages?
- 8 Determining the properties of members of historic structures
- 8 As built vs as recorded
- 7 What is the splice length for two reinforcement bars in tension of different diameter?
- 7 Is there a method to determine the point rainfall intensity for small catchments?
- View more network posts →