I do scientific research and work mostly with MATLAB, C, C++ and LaTeX.
Moderador pro-tem en Spanish Language Stack Exchange. Para cuestiones relacionadas con la moderación o con Spanish Language Stack Exchange, puedes contactarme en wimi.se (at) gmx.de .
Pro-tem moderator on Spanish Language Stack Exchange. For issues related to moderation or to the Spanish Language Stack Exchange site, feel free to contact me at wimi.se (at) gmx.de .
- Spanish Language♦ 10k 10k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Academia 6.7k 6.7k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.8k 1.8k 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.7k 1.7k 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 157 I wasted six years of my life getting a PhD degree. What should I do, and how will I survive?
- 55 "Question closed" notifications experiment results and graduation
- 50 Does any country have free college & open admissions?
- 45 Declining a paper review after accepting it and seeing the manuscript
- 43 How can I efficiently check the originality of my work?
- 38 What is the status of three-vote closure testing on non-SO sites?
- 35 use of of 'unlicensed' github code in research paper
- View more network posts →