Software developer for a living, I tend to spend way too much time on it after work as well...
Perhaps Delphi Prism and Mono will finally provide a way to bridge both worlds...
Member for 8 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 14 '14 at 20:35
- Stack Overflow 11k 11k 33 gold badges3939 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1k 1k 88 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 489 489 22 gold badges55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 272 272 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Server Fault 234 234 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 90 'unsupported locale setting' fault by command-not-found
- 76 Fastest method to escape HTML tags as HTML entities?
- 36 Phonegap localStorage returns the string "[object Object]" instead of the object
- 29 Is "from whence" correct? Or should it be "whence"?
- 29 Saving and restoring geometries in OpenLayers
- View more network posts →