Previous+Current (professional) lives (still growing):
- Problem solver
- Solution designer
- Restaurant manager
- Marriage celebrant/officiant
- Justice of Peace
- Freelance translator
- Miniature origami enthusiast
- Infographic designer
- Technical/creative writer
Member for 6 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 23 '14 at 1:00
- User Experience♦ 14.8k 14.8k 1212 gold badges6767 silver badges147147 bronze badges
- Travel 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- The Workplace 887 887 11 gold badge99 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 519 519 33 gold badges1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 429 429 11 gold badge99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 71 About us: why do websites show the CEO, founders, and employees on this page?
- 61 Why do most programs separate Find and Replace dialogs?
- 61 What is wrong with eating while walking in Japan? It doesn't seem to be an issue in other Asian countries
- 58 What is the optimum button size of touch screen applications?
- 57 How to create better user account creation experience for customers who do not want to create an account
- 49 How do you know if a Japanese person means no when they say yes?
- 33 Is UX design with the intent to change user behaviour without their permission or consent ethical?
- View more network posts →