I'm interested in literary translation. I face 'grammatical' or 'linguistic' problems while translating. I would like to post here queries related to my doubts. Your help will be appreciated.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 3 '13 at 6:08
- English Language Learners 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Area 51 581 581 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 378 378 11 gold badge88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Writing 239 239 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Linguistics 131 131 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 12 Is it 'cold to touch' or 'cold to the touch'?
- 7 How to avoid specifying the gender in English when the original text does not specify it?
- 7 Which sentence is correct? He dismounted his horse. or He dismounted from his horse
- 6 Usage of the article 'a' and 'the' and suggestion for better wording
- 6 Difference between 'Redundant' and 'Superfluous'
- 6 What is the difference between 'been home' and 'gone home'?
- 5 Is it grammatically correct to say 'interrupting the perspective'?
- View more network posts →