I fled Soviet Russia as a child and have spent my life bouncing from music to comedy to software engineering. You can follow my comedy Twitter feed here. I'm also the founder and CEO of The Russian Mob™—an agency specializing in developing SAAS, Mobile, AR, VR, and Web applications. (No: we won’t help you hack a foreign election so don’t bother asking.)
On occasion, things that I think are published over at The Bulwark, which you should be reading, even if my ideas weren't being published there.
If you would like to connect with me, the easiest way is through LinkedIn.
- Stack Overflow 26.3k 26.3k 3737 gold badges127127 silver badges228228 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 1.1k 1.1k 1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Astronomy 771 771 11 gold badge55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 767 767 33 gold badges88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Biology 525 525 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 115 remove everything before the last occurrence of a character
- 65 Looking for an explanation of post/pre/set Translate (in Matrix object) and how to use them
- 61 If a massive object like Jupiter flew past the Earth how close would it need to come to pull people off of the surface?
- 44 Can a custom View know that onPause has been called?
- 43 Force a transactional rollback without encountering an exception?
- 37 Why won't Delta Airlines sell me a ticket for a trip entirely within Canada?
- 34 Why a pointer + 1 add 4 actually
- View more network posts →