Top network posts
- 50 On a scale from Optimist to Pessimist, what would be exactly in the middle?
- 37 A word to describe a company which other companies measure themselves by
- 22 Idiom/phrase for achieving just the tip of the iceberg
- 22 Why should "rip a man apart like a rag doll" be read "... like [it can rip apart] a rag doll" instead of "... like a rag doll [can rip apart a man]"?
- 15 Parsing "I was in the soup now good."
- 13 "Imagine" a word for "picturing" something that doesn't involve sense of sight
- 12 Which possessive should I use when referring to the car of a friend?
- View more network posts →