I am not a native speaker, but I like foreign languages. I work with translations into English from other languages for publication, and this is the reason why my goal is to sound as 'undisturbingly' English as possible. I am therefore keen on having contact with native speakers. I am grateful to be shown my mistakes, they are my best teachers.
I am super-interested in the noblest way one can express things in writing, but hate pedantism.
Member for 3 months
19 profile views
Last seen Feb 4 at 15:27
Top network posts
- 22 I'm baffled at this expression: "If I don't talk to you beforehand, then......"
- 18 Is there a phrase/word meaning "visit a place for a short period of time"?
- 17 Analysis of this sentence and the "through via" usage within
- 10 Your English is better than my <<language>>
- 9 Parallelism with "should have"
- 7 What does "beast at (something)" mean?
- 6 Question about «The portrait utilizes a palette of...»
- View more network posts →