Amateur philologist, author of five books of fiction (mostly out of print now due to their wild and persistent popularity), part-time fiction editor, philosopher-dilettante, Anglophile, asthmatic.
Top network posts
- 50 Idiom meaning similar people tend to gather
- 26 Several people sharing the same title...is the title plural?
- 19 What's one word for the phrase 'the act of taking your head back on seeing something strange'?
- 18 When and where did the new sense of "normalize" begin?
- 16 Why is there a flap allophone of /t/ but not of /k/ or /p/?
- 12 A word for first name and middle name/s, but not last name
- 6 Comma question - warning: quite possibly opinion based
- View more network posts →