I'm a native speaker of American English. I'm not from Boston, though apparently my dialect is, according to this online dialect quiz.
I grew up hearing a fair bit of Indian English (but not speaking it very much), so I'm reasonably proficient in terms of grammar (but not so much in terms of vocabulary).
Member for 7 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 30 '17 at 22:19
- Anime & Manga♦ 33.7k 33.7k 1919 gold badges126126 silver badges228228 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 13.2k 13.2k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.7k 8.7k 55 gold badges4040 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 6.3k 6.3k 2424 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Mythology & Folklore 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 115 "Jane makes over six figures" - how much money does she make?
- 81 Can we have *.stackexchange.com aliases for sites that have their own domain names?
- 62 Where does the term "waifu" come from?
- 61 Why does my Python code print the extra characters "ï»¿" when reading from a text file?
- 50 Add a non-breaking space to "reopen (1)" and its ilk
- 47 What is the viewing order of Fate-related works?
- 46 Stop inserting hard line-wraps in blockquotes!
- View more network posts →