It's been suggested that I add the following description on my profile. The linked post also probably says more about "me" than I could or would want to say.
Born in the UK, living in N. Italy for too many years, but a frequent visitor to the UK and Ireland.
I like asking questions more than answering, so in no particular order, here are few of my favourite questions
Member for 6 years, 1 month
1,539 profile views
Last seen 4 hours ago
- English Language & Usage 63.2k 63.2k 5858 gold badges236236 silver badges477477 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 14.5k 14.5k 77 gold badges4141 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.9k 5.9k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 918 918 66 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Travel 644 644 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 362 Revisiting the "Hot Network Questions" feature, what are our shared goals for having it?
- 161 Is that an "r" in "worship" in a text from 1591?
- 144 What is a word for a condition one is born with?
- 88 Is there a gender neutral equivalent of “manspreading”?
- 81 Why is 11 am + 1 hour == 12:00 pm?
- 75 Is there a phrase that means sleeping with someone without sex?
- 73 Is there a gender neutral equivalent of “manspreading”?
- View more network posts →