It's been suggested that I add the following description on my profile. The linked post also probably says more about "me" than I could or would want to say.
Born in the UK, living in N. Italy for too many years, but a frequent visitor to the UK and Ireland.
I like asking questions more than answering, so in no particular order, here are few of my favourite questions
Member for 6 years, 3 months
1,568 profile views
Last seen 36 secs ago
- English Language & Usage 64.1k 64.1k 5858 gold badges240240 silver badges489489 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 15.3k 15.3k 77 gold badges4444 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.4k 6.4k 55 gold badges1616 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 923 923 66 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Travel 644 644 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 364 Revisiting the "Hot Network Questions" feature, what are our shared goals for having it?
- 161 Is that an "r" in "worship" in a text from 1591?
- 144 What is a word for a condition one is born with?
- 88 Is there a gender neutral equivalent of “manspreading”?
- 82 Why is 11 am + 1 hour == 12:00 pm?
- 75 Is there a phrase that means sleeping with someone without sex?
- 73 Is there a gender neutral equivalent of “manspreading”?
- View more network posts →