It's been suggested that I add the following description on my profile. The linked post also probably says more about "me" than I could or would want to say.
Born in the UK, living in N. Italy for too many years, but a frequent visitor to the UK and Ireland.
I like asking questions more than answering, so in no particular order, here are few of my favourite questions
Member for 6 years, 5 months
1,603 profile views
Last seen 1 hour ago
- English Language & Usage 65.6k 65.6k 6060 gold badges244244 silver badges497497 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 16k 16k 77 gold badges4444 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.7k 7.7k 55 gold badges1919 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 933 933 11 gold badge66 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Writing 700 700 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 391 Revisiting the "Hot Network Questions" feature, what are our shared goals for having it?
- 161 Is that an "r" in "worship" in a text from 1591?
- 144 What is a word for a condition one is born with?
- 88 Is there a gender neutral equivalent of “manspreading”?
- 83 Why is 11 am + 1 hour == 12:00 pm?
- 75 Is there a phrase that means sleeping with someone without sex?
- 74 Is there a gender neutral equivalent of “manspreading”?
- View more network posts →