Good Morning how are you, I'm dr jimbob
I'm interested in things.
I'm not a real dr,
But I am a real jim bob.
Have a PhD in Experimental High-Energy Physics, but left academia in mid-2010 to program professionally.
Mostly program/script in python, django, and jquery these days doing mostly web apps.
Also have experience programming in C, C++, java, haskell, php, and (bash) shell more in the past.
Linux as primary OS since 1999, ubuntu user since 2005 (Hoary).
Member for 8 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 9 '11 at 6:00
Top network posts
- 224 Why shouldn't we roll our own?
- 160 How to explain Heartbleed without technical terms?
- 129 How to configure logging to syslog in Python?
- 127 On linux SUSE or RedHat, how do I load Python 2.7
- 125 How to upgrade OpenSSL in OS X?
- 115 What is a Warrant Canary?
- 94 Is my developer's home-brew password security right or wrong, and why?
- View more network posts →