Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- MathOverflow 67.4k 67.4k 88 gold badges167167 silver badges265265 bronze badges
- Mathematics 63.4k 63.4k 44 gold badges7171 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- Academia 20.3k 20.3k 22 gold badges4848 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Christianity 2.4k 2.4k 1111 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 234 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 145 Why do we not have to prove definitions?
- 130 Set theories without "junk" theorems?
- 102 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 90 Is it "vita" or "vitae"? Why?
- 79 Why are many obviously pointless papers published, or worse studied?
- 79 Division by $0$ and its restrictions
- View more network posts →