Interested dilettante. Now, I mostly read from afar.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
6 profile views
Last seen Feb 13 '14 at 3:32
- English Language & Usage 20.3k 20.3k 6464 gold badges135135 silver badges232232 bronze badges
- Skeptics 3.7k 3.7k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3k 3k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 121 Why did mathematicians take Russell's paradox seriously?
- 121 Do elevator manufacturers purposefully provide a door close button that doesn't work?
- 97 How Do You Actually Do Your Mathematics?
- 79 Should I always use a comma after "e.g." or "i.e."?
- 77 Is it possible to "die instantly"?
- 71 Is there a reason the British omit the article when they "go to hospital"?
- 70 Does GLaDOS say anything meaningful when she "gives us the fast version" in Test Chamber 8?
- View more network posts →
4 Minor design tweak Apr 27 '11