I have a degree in Linguistics, but I work as a programmer. Most of my expertise about English is self-taught, plus lots of random trivia I've acquired here and there.
This is my favorite EL&U comment ever:
This isn't really a question about English so much as a question about hugs. Source
Member for 8 years, 9 months
84 profile views
Last seen Feb 28 at 10:50
Top network posts
- 554 Did English ever have a formal version of "you"?
- 159 Show current assembly instruction in GDB
- 159 When "etc." is at the end of a phrase, do you place a period after it?
- 134 How many tenses are there in English?
- 110 Which is correct, "you and I" or "you and me"?
- 89 What is the correct possessive for nouns ending in "‑s"?
- 82 int array to string
- View more network posts →