I'm an aspiring .NET developer trying to get by in a cruel world of runtime errors.
My order of conundrum solving is first to search google, second to check MSDN, and thirdly to search stackoverflow.
If stackoverflow doesn't have the answer already, and I'm really stumped (or pressed for time on a tight deadline), I'll ask the question and hope that other people find it useful too.
Bristol, United Kingdom
Member for 6 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 27 '16 at 12:54
- Stack Overflow 44k 44k 6161 gold badges160160 silver badges291291 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.8k 2.8k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Arqade 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.3k 2.3k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Super User 1.3k 1.3k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 435 How do I keep two side-by-side divs the same height?
- 329 Should you write your back-end as an API?
- 175 Is it possible to write to the console in colour in .NET?
- 152 How to handle interview technical tests that are absurd (e.g. an unreasonably large task with a short time limit)?
- 129 What does default(object); do in C#?
- 107 How do I change my profile picture, or avatar?
- View more network posts →