I'm a software developer at CTS America. I mostly use Delphi and C# at work. I dabble in other languages as time permits. When it comes to programming I try to adhere to the principles of the Agile and Software Craftsmanship movements whenever possible.
- Gaming - Adventure, RPG, FPS, RTS
- Gardening - Primarily organic fruits and vegetables
- Politics - Goverment's role is to protect the rights of its citizens. Anything beyond that is a waste of resources and in my option an abuse of power.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen May 13 '11 at 15:43
- Stack Overflow 11.4k 11.4k 22 gold badges4444 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Super User 2.1k 2.1k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Sustainable Living 693 693 66 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 460 460 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 111 How to compare the differences between two PDF files on Windows?
- 37 Model-View-Presenter implementation thoughts
- 26 How to refactor a Delphi unit with 10000 lines with no documentation?
- 25 Usage of the word "orthogonal" outside of mathematics
- 24 Method pointer and regular procedure incompatible
- 20 How can I make VNC faster?
- 20 Fixing a bug that has never caused a problem until now
- View more network posts →