Feel free to contact me at jgbel at gmx.com.
The "pathetic fallacy" sounds like one, but isn't.
Member for 10 years, 5 months
3 profile views
Last seen Dec 12 '18 at 0:25
- Ask Ubuntu 21.7k 21.7k 2121 gold badges8282 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Server Fault 563 563 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 533 533 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Area 51 317 317 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 224 How can I find what video driver is in use on my system?
- 141 What is a command to compile and run C++ programs?
- 112 What do I select for "GRUB install devices" after an update?
- 105 How do I download the command-line emacs instead of the GUI one?
- 96 What's the difference between 'killall' and 'pkill'?
- 89 How can I tell what package requires a reboot of my system?
- 82 Where to declare environment variables?
- View more network posts →