Pronouns: "Lord, Master"
West Palm Beach, FL, USA
Member for 7 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen Aug 10 at 13:58
- English Language & Usage 3.7k 3.7k 1515 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 55 gold badges2727 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 236 236 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 185 185 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 153 153 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 99 How to describe a person who has done well in every task except one, but he has done extremely bad in that 'one' task
- 63 What do you call someone from the Sun?
- 29 Word which means - "decreases the beauty "
- 28 What is an adjective for something that is both offensive and funny?
- 24 Word or phrase for tasking an expert with jobs that a novice could do
- 16 Specific word to replace "set somebody up for something [positive]"
- 14 How do I use Power BI Desktop with version control?
- View more network posts →